Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at 5.45.71.217 Port 80
Season 2015 with GOLDfren by Philip Kihlman - GOLDfren TEAM

FB strankyFB stranky

"During the season I have been really happy with how the GOLDfren products performed. The discs have worked perfectly and I haven't had any GOLDfren product breaking or malfunctioning. Even though the discs and pads have worked good my favourite product is without a doubt the brakehose. The GOLDfren hose really works good in giving the brake that extra firm feeling. And, in green it looks way better than the original black hose."

DSC 8272DSC 1436DSC 1545

Season 2015 with GOLDfren by Philip Kihlman

Name and Team: Philip Kihlman – Kawasaki Navarro

Bike: Kawasaki Kx450f -2015

Class/Series: Spanish Championship and Valencian Championship Mx1 – MxElite.

Products: Brakepads, brakehoses and brakediscs.

DSC 2281

Season 2015

I am happy with how the 2015 season went. At the first race in the Spanish Championship in Malpartida de Caceres it didn't go as I had hoped, but before the first race I only had 7-8 hours on the new bike since I changed brands from KTM to Kawasaki and got the bike very late. With very few hours on the new bike and without time to be able to test suspensions etc I didn't at all feel at home on the bike or on the track.

DSC 8922

During the rest of the year I was fighting for top 5 finishes in the Spanish Championship and won all motos I started in in the Valencian Championship but I couldn't go to all the races and only finished 4th overall riding 4 of the 9 races.

My best moto finish in the national was a 5th in Calatayud, I was riding 4th a long time in the first moto but got passed by Alvaro Lozano on the last lap. I would say the Spanish Championship Race in Calatayud was my favourite race of the year, the track turned out really rough and you had to ride smooth and smart.

Overall in the Spanish Championship I finished the year in 7th without being able to go to the last race because of a knee injury damaging a meniscus and a ligament I suffered when training in Albaida two weeks before the last race.

DSC 8227

Like I said before I am happy with the 2015 season, it started out a bit slow because of the brand change but then got better and better for each race and before the injury I felt I had a really good pace and felt good on the bike. I did some top 5 finishes in the Spanish Championship Mx1 races and some top 10s in the Superfinals (Mx1-Mx2).

For next year I will stay with Kawasaki Navarro, we will also be teaming up with Pro Circuit and ride the new Kx 450f -2016. I will race the Valencian Championship and the Spanish Championship Sx and Mx. And hopefully some more races outside of Spain, ADAC, France etc.

I aim to race all races and win the Valencian Championship and be inside the top 5 in the Spanish Championship and go for some podium finishes/motos in both Mx and Sx. And with the help from GOLDfren that will be a little bit easier.

SAM 3239

During the season I have been really happy with how the GOLDfren products performed. The discs have worked perfectly and I haven't had any GOLDfren product breaking or malfunctioning. Even though the discs and pads have worked good my favourite product is without a doubt the brakehose. The GOLDfren hose really works good in giving the brake that extra firm feeling. And, in green it looks way better than the original black hose.

DSC 0043DSC 7929DSC05184 A

Brzděte s produkty firmy GOLDfren    

SPACEK PRODUCT CZECH REPUBLIC  

Tel.: + 420 466 682 065

Poběžovice 29  

Mobil: + 420 724 373 127

534 01 Holice v Čechách  

Fax: + 420 466 682 027

CZECH REPUBLIC

E-mail: Tato e-mailová adresa je chráněna před spamboty. Pro její zobrazení musíte mít povolen Javascript.Tato e-mailová adresa je chráněna před spamboty. Pro její zobrazení musíte mít povolen Javascript.